We represent health care providers, physicians and physician groups, hospitals and health systems, health care organizations, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), Independent Practice Associations (IPAs)…
TEC Law Group lawyers are currently providing or have previously provided counsel on health care matters to a number of clients, including an academic teaching hospital, physician and physician groups, manage care organizations, state health agencies, and health care advocates. Additionally, our knowledge and experience well positions us to assist Independent Practice Associations (IPAs), Management Services Organizations (MSOs), and employer health benefit plans.
Our health-related services include, but are not limited to:
- Provider organization formation (including federally qualified health centers (FQHCs)), integrated delivery systems, provider networks, practice management networks, managed care organizations, multi-provider joint ventures, and contracts between various health care providers.
- Transactional representation, from formation matters and agreements to multi-provider affiliations and joint ventures, general contracting, and residency training agreements.
- Assistance to providers and provider-based consortia in securing grants (both federal and state), cooperative agreements, and contracts.
- Assessments to ensure compliance with applicable federal laws and regulations, such as Anti-Kickback, Stark, False Claims Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), antitrust laws, and tax.
- Issue Briefs, Memoranda, and Advisory Opinions that review and analyze relevant federal and state statutes and regulations, as well as government-issued industry guidance and policies affecting the health care industry.